Submitting an Abstract for the University Presentation Showcase
- Abstract submission is open December 5th 2016 - March 10th, 2017.
- Project must be completed and submitted to Encompass by APRIL 3rd, 2017.
- The University Presentation Showcase will be held on Friday, April 14, 2017.
- See encompass tab for submission of project.
- Purpose of project
Novel Aspect Criteria:
- What is the importance/implications of the presented project?
- What are the practical and/or theoretical applications?
Abstract Submission Instructions:
- Scroll down and click the link for submitting an abstract. This will take you to the submission portal in Encompass
- Create an account in Encompass, then login
- Read the Encompass Copyright statement and click the box if you agree to the terms and conditions. Proceed to the next page.
- Fill out the submission form, including all information about the presenters, mentor, the type of presentation, and whether the student is an undergraduate or graduate student
- When the entire form is complete, please click submit
Submissions will then be reviewed by the UP Showcase Committee, who will inform the student whether it was accepted or not. They will also receive further instructions for uploading the presentation into Encompass, and participating in the showcase.
Submission Link: http://encompass.eku.edu/cgi/ir_submit.cgi?context=swps